Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Table Update

I hesitate to call it a table since it's just a taped off section of the floor for now, but here it is as of today

I still have quite a bit to do, but it's coming along nicely. The focal display is just about done. It just needs some paint in some spots. I still need to order my risers and lights from walmart and I need to find some sort of table covering that reaches the floor and covers all sides. Since I don't sew, I'm finding the table covering to be a bit of a challenge.

I can melt glass, but I can't figure out how to work a sewing machine. Silliness.

Not the best picture, but here's my backlit focal display. There aren't any on here yet, but it looks so nice with my lapidary beads. I'll be taking more pictures of this later when it's covered in more transparent beads.

Some scroll beads

And some etched disc beads. I love picking up handfuls of these beads cause they're so soft from the etching process.

And now that I'm seeing all the empty spaces, I'd better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment