Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's Mini-sets

a Here's a couple little bead sets that just got listed on Etsy and Artfire

The base of these beads are made with Aurae glass encased in clear to really bring out that opal-like luminescence. The pictures do not do these beads justice. Each bead is decorated with scrolls of sparkling goldstone.

I definitely want to make an entire set of these beads. You might be seeing a larger set of these up on Ebay later in the week. They are very pretty, but for the moment I just had time for this cute little earring pair.
The base is made with Psyche for that shiny oilslick look. Then I decorated the surface of these beads with sparkling purple goldstone.
That's all I have for the day, but I do have a couple more small sets like these that I'll be posting tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment