Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oilslick Sparkle on Ebay

I've actually been creating quite a few beads lately. It's like I finally got enough summertime fun and I can really FOCUS! Well there's always room for more summer of course, but either way I've been productive.

Recently I've been flirting with ebay a little bit. I'm still posting items Monday through Friday in my Etsy and Artfire store, but look out for a few Ebay auctions too. Here's what I've got so far.

These are very pretty. The base has shades of blue, purple, green and even a little bit of yellow in it. Each bead has a bit of an oilslick sheen to it. To make it even more sparkly, I've added scrolls of purple aventurine. I hope you all like it as much as I do. I'd love to hear what you think either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment