Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Photoshop, Twitter and Ebay Oh My!


It's been so lovely outside lately that I haven't been terribly motivated to stay inside at my computer and work. I did stay up ridiculously late last night playing with photoshop and I turned out with some pretty neat pictures. I wish I had the patience to do this for all the etsy listings I put up, but boy is it tedious. If only I could dye my hand green or something when I take these so I have an easy green screen hand.
What do you think? Cool or what? Maybe I'm just easily amused.
I've been considering trying to sell on Ebay once a week. I do like Etsy of course, but Ebay is where I started selling many years ago when I was still torching unsafely in my apartment. It was pretty fun watching the auction style. It's just too bad Ebay is known as Feebay now. Blech. Still thinking about it though, so let me know what you think. I love reading your comments even if I have been a little neglectful of my blog lately.
I also joined twitter recently. I still don't really know if I like it, but it is cool seeing what's going on in other people's lives. I still prefer reading blogs, but it's kinda cool still. Feel free to follow me, I always try to follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment