Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bead size

I've been a little bit neglectful of my blog lately. It suddenly started getting nice out and I just want to go outside and play! I keep leaving my day job early too because it's so nice out. That's not the best thing when you're paid by the hour. I've still been downstairs torching pretty frequently though. Nothing can really turn me away from that.

Yesterday I stopped at a lampwork bead bazaar in my area. I didn't really have any money, so I was really just browsing around and trying to meet new people. I did notice that most of the beads displayed were a lot bigger than mine. I know the size doesn't really matter too much because everyone has their different tastes. I know I prefer things a little smaller and more subtle, but I've seen some amazing necklaces that are huge pieces. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Sweetwater DesignsMay 5, 2009 at 6:14 PM

    That's funny Heather because I'm thinking maybe I make mine too big..in the 18-20mm range usually. I was thinking I'm going to start making mine smaller..10mm or so.
    I'm curious to hear what the majority think..

    ReplyDelete