Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun with Pixie Dust and Some New Etsy Listings

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. I was working my day job, but now I have three days off. Yipee! I've been making quite a few beads this weekend even though I've still been working. I have pictures to take and beads to clean so they won't be up on Etsy for a day or two.
I purchased Pixie dust a while back and I finally got it out to play with. Boy is it messy! I was wearing black pants when I tried to gently tap a little bit onto my marver. I did manage to get some on my marver, but more of it was in a pixie dust cloud in the air and allover my once black pants.
I did figure out how to use it with minimal mess eventually and I made some very cute little spacers. I listed them yesterday and they sold immediately. I always like when that happens. I have more sitting on my desk made with gold pink. They're very christmasy. I think you'll like them, I know I do.
Anyways, here are a few things that I recently posted on Etsy. Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment