Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bead Previews 1/9/12 - 1/10/12

I swear, I'll actually have some true content coming up. I've just been so busy creating and listing that I haven't really had a chance to write much. I still have lots of beads to clean and ship, mandrels to dip, and so on and so forth.

For now, here's what I have planned to list for the next few days. If you see something you like and you want it for 15% off, send an email to booga119@hotmail.com or comment here to claim it. Just make sure you do it before I list the beads.


 These beads will be listed on January 10, 2012

If you see something you like in this picture and jump on it before I list it, I will give you an additional 15% off. First person to post a comment here can buy the item with the 15% off, but it must be BEFORE I list it. I send invoices with paypal and charge 2.25 flat rate for shipping for fans, likers, friends, family and so forth. Thanks so much :)

6 red lentils with peacock oilslick streaks and spiral imprint - $36
11 emerald green sea glass spacers with 3/32" hole - $15
6 red rounds with silvered ivory lines. - $30
6 blue rounds with silvered ivory lines - $30
2 ivory rounds with metallic scrollwork $8
1 silvered line pandora bead on far left $18
1 silvered line pandora bead on middle $20
1 silvered line pandora bead on right $20

These beads will be listed on January 11, 2012
If you see something you like in this picture and jump on it before I list it, I will give you an additional 15% off. First person to post a comment here can buy the item with the 15% off, but it must be BEFORE I list it. I send invoices with paypal and charge 2.25 flat rate for shipping for fans, likers, friends, family and so forth. Thanks so much :)

6 rgreen rounds with silvered ivory lines. - $30
6 ivory cream rounds with silvered ivory lines. - $30
6 pearl sparkles on light pink rose discs - $15
6 pearl sparkles on yellow discs - $15
6 pearl sparkles on light blue discs - $15
6 pearl sparkles on light emerald green discs - $15
2 black with opal blue dots and metallic accents - $8
1 silvered lined pandora bead $20

No comments:

Post a Comment