Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bead Previews 1/5/12 - 1/7/12

I've got some more bead previews for you all. Same deal as before. If you email me (booga119@hotmail.com) or comment on here or facebook, you can get 15% off any of these beads if you do it before I list them.

1-5-12
Everything in this picture will be listed January 5 2012
If you see something you like in this picture and jump on it before I list it, I will give you an additional 15% off. First person to post a comment here can buy the item with the 15% off, but it must be BEFORE I list it. I send invoices with paypal and charge 2.25 flat rate for shipping for fans, likers, friends, family and so forth. Thanks so much :)
6 topaz orange ribbed sparkle balls - $30
5 metallic blue ripple rounds - $40
5 opal blue green with blue aventurine swirls - $38
2 black with opal blue dots - $8
1 copper lined pandora bead on left - $15
1 silver lined pandora bead in middle $20
1 copper lined dark purple pandora on right - $10 1-6-12
Everything in this picture will be listed January 6 2012
If you see something you like in this picture and jump on it before I list it, I will give you an additional 15% off. First person to post a comment here can buy the item with the 15% off, but it must be BEFORE I list it. I send invoices with paypal and charge 2.25 flat rate for shipping for fans, likers, friends, family and so forth. Thanks so much :)
6 spiral stamped black lentils rainbow metallic swirls - $36
6 ivory cream rounds with silvered ivory scrolls - $36
6 purple pixie dust discs - $15 1 bicone ivory cream focal with silvered ivory - $22
2 ivory with metallic blue green stripe - $6
2 pink rose with metallic threading - $8
1 large ivory cream lentil focal with spiral and silvered ivory scrolls - $25
1 copper cored pandora bead on far left - $10
1 silver cored pandora bead in middle - $20
 1 copper cored pandora bead on right - $15


1-7-12
Everything in this picture will be listed January 7 2012
If you see something you like in this picture and jump on it before I list it, I will give you an additional 15% off. First person to post a comment here can buy the item with the 15% off, but it must be BEFORE I list it. I send invoices with paypal and charge 2.25 flat rate for shipping for fans, likers, friends, family and so forth. Thanks so much :)
3 ornate metallic scrollwork on jade green rounds - $38
3 ornate metallic scrollwork on rich red rounds - $38
10blue green metallic stripe on ivory rounds - retail $30 to be listed for $27
1 ornate metallic scrollwork on jade green bicone - $25
1 metallic lines on opal white bicone - $18
1 silver cored pandora bead on left - $20
1 silver cored pandora bead in middle - $20
1 silver cored pandora bead on right - $17

No comments:

Post a Comment