Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some Big Christmas Bead Sets

Boy do I have a ton of new beads to share! Ok so a lot of these are sets that I've put together from my show inventory, but that doesn't make them any less awesome! I put together a couple of big sets that I put together with Christmas in mind. This first set has rich velvety red with raised metallic scrolls. I've even added some gold metallic pixie dust disc beads. You could make a whole set of jewelry with these beauties. If you do happen to run out, I'm happy to remake whatever you need.

 
Next up is another big set up on Ebay. This one is made of icy crystal clear with sparkling pixie dust. Each of the rounds are covered in raised metallic scrollwork and I've included some pixiedust discs that go with everything.
 
These ones are probably a little more appropriate for Fall. I have some black rounds with raised metallic scrollwork.
 
And lastly, some creamy ivory lentils with metallic scrollwork. I love the reaction of the silver scrolls against the ivory. It has a slight shadow which sets off the silver designs even more.

And that is what I've been working on for the week. What have you got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment