Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Table Update for October 8th

I took these pictures on October 8th on my kitchen table. I added them to facebook, but I completely forgot to go into some detail here.


Tada! It was kind of a pain to move everything from the floor of my spare bedroom to the kitchen table while avoiding underfoot kitties, but it was very uplifting to see what everything looks like. Before doing this, I was getting a little bummed out and overwhelmed. This was a great pick me up.

I absolutely love the design on my table runner. I was originally trying to get the same design in red, but for some reason the pattern was discontinued. I bought the little red scrap you can see in the picture because I misread the measurements. I thought it was 1.5 yards, but it was actually 1.5 feet. Doh!

It's ok thought, I found the black and white that is not discontinued and I bought plenty of it. I'll use the red to line my guest book or something for a splash of color.

I'm very happy with the lighting I purchased from walmart. The lamps are knockoff Ott lamps, but they were 21 dollars. I couldn't stomach 90 dollars for an Ott lamp even if they're amazing. The lamps give off a nice white light and have a modern look to them that goes with my table.


I've also since received my banner. Yay! It turned out really nice even thought it's still a little stuck in the rolled shape. I want to hang it up in my house when I'm done with the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment