Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's this weekend! Woohoo!

So, I've been frantically trying to get ready for this bead show at the end of October. I can finally say that if I had to go set up right now and start selling in a few hours, I would probably be ok. I still have a lot I want to do this week to get ready. I'm bursting with new ideas that I want to bring to the show, but there's only so much time in a day.

I'll be bringing lots of sparkle scroll beads. I love making these! They're icy and sparkly with metallic bling. They'd be great for a cool winter piece, but I've also got some warmer pinks and purples for Spring.


I've got my big focal display which is just about full. I have a few beads waiting to be flat lapped. This display is actually kinda tall, so you'll probably see me from across the room :)
I know this is a bead show, but I've got a couple simple pendants on sterling silver chains to show what you can do with faceted beads. I don't expect them to sell, but I like to help customers visualize what a finished piece might look like.
Lastly, here's an overhead shot.



So, I've still got a few trays to fill up, some lapidary work to do, a little bit of pricing left, pictures to print, and packing materials to ready. I think that might be it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment