Saturday, June 30, 2012

What Have I Been up To?

What have I been up to you might ask, since I haven't updated here in over a month. Well, a lot of production. I have about six weeks to go until Beadfest in Pennsylvania. This will be the biggest show I've ever participated. Even if it wasn't the biggest one, it's still only my third show ever! I'm always nervous about shows, but this one especially.

I sell a lot of made to order style lampwork beads online and in person. Since I've been working on building up my inventory of made to order beads, I haven't had a lot of new items in my Etsy shop. When I do, I've actually been selling them on Facebook before I even get a chance to list them. I'm not complaining at all of course :) I'm truly appreciative of my customers, but it does make me look like I've been slacking off.

I did get a table set up in my house to help me visualize what I need to make. It's still looking a bit empty and I might end up reworking things a little bit. It all depends on where I'm at in mid August.

Here's where I'm at as of today

Still lots to do though. I'm having a little bit of trouble balancing two Etsy shops, Ebay, my own site, a show table and a  part time job. Something is bound to get neglected, like this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment