Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Decompressing after Spring Syracuse Innovative Beads Expo

I've been back from the Syracuse Innovative Beads Expo, for almost two weeks now, but I needed some time to unpack, decompress and sort through my oodles and oodles of leftover beads. But, here I am!

So how did the show go? It went smoothly and I made enough money to give it another try, but it was a little slower than I was expecting. I did get to meet a lot of bead people both buyers and sellers. I even got to meet one of my customers that had purchased from my Etsy shop several times. That was pretty neat for me.

This was my second show, so I feel like I was able to refine my table design quite a bit. I was very happy with it.
It will always be a work in process I'm sure, but I think it matches my scrollwork beads very nicely. I really like the modern clean look.

Here's a couple more closeups
As always, if anyone has any suggestions for improvement, feel free to comment. I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to shows.

And then when all is said and done, I have tons of inventory to list online, so everyone look out for it! I'm posting new beads almost daily. Help me find my desk under all these beads!


No comments:

Post a Comment