Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Summer Friday!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of update last week. I was on vacation from work and laziness just kicked in :) You know how that can be. This has been a great summer so far, but it's not very good for motivating me to get to the torch.

Anyways, I've got tons of scrolls this week on Ebay. Ebay is becoming a more regular place to find my lampwork beads. You can always click above on available work to see what's ready to buy.  Here's a small sampling of my Ebay auctions.



I've also been posting sparkling pixiedust sets on Ebay. Pixiedust is always so much fun.



On Etsy, I've been on a pandora bead kick. So if you have a bracelet you need to fill up with pretty beads, stop on by. My favorites lately have been these striped beads.

They look like cute little tigers and I've been creating them in multiple bright colors like aqua and lime.  I haven't decided if I will be offering these on a made to order basis in the future. Either way, they're super cute.

Anyways, see you all next Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment