Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Webpage! For real this time!

So there's this massive gap in my postings because I started a new web page. Unfortunately I had a lot of troubles with the hosting provider and canceled my service.  Even more unfortunate, I forgot to back up my site. Ooops! So there's this 3 month gap of no posts. Even without my website troubles I'm horrible with updating my web site sometimes.

Now I do have a hosting provider that I'm a bit happier with, so it all worked out in the end.

Anyways, so welcome to my blog version 3. I'll be posting about what's new for sale in my Etsy store weekly or so, Occasional chatter about what's going on in my life, Some info about lampworking techniques and if there's any suggestions please let me know :) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment