Thursday, April 16, 2009

Live Streaming Torch Cam!

Alright, it took me a little while to figure it out, but I now have a live streaming torch cam! Yay! I'm still testing things out, so bear with me. Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Unfortunately I spent all my torching time figuring this out and now I need to go to sleep since I'm due in at work in seven hours. Blech. I should have some time tomorrow afternoon to evening so maybe you guys will see me then.

I believe it is set up to be a chat room, but honestly I'm way too distractable and I'll probably drop hot glass on myself if I try to chat. I know there are other people who are capable of multitasking, but not me. I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them.

I've also noticed that most of the other live streaming video feeds on this website are younger folks. I feel a little out of place, but who knows. Maybe I'll infect them with the beadmaking bug!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool you got a video stream set up! Can't wait to see some torching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't you just love technology..this is very cool. Looking forward to watching you play! I may join you..no spring chickie here either. :)

    ReplyDelete